Below are some of the most common courthouses we go to, if you are wondering if you have court today (or if anyone else does) click the ” Weekly Public Court Calendar” which is on the lower right on each county court page.
- Minnesota Court Website : The Minnesota Court System website that provides a great deal of information, including forms, information about judges and how to file certain simple legal forms.
- Family Law Blog: Great resource that covers Minnesota family law issues
- Minnesota Case Information (MNCIS): criminal, civil and family law public records
- MN Child Support Calculator: This is the official state calculator for child support in Minnesota.
- MN Drivers’ License Checker : Is your driver’s license suspended? Get a real time update (free) from the state of Minnesota at this site.
- Parents Forever: Ordered to take the Parenting class? This site tells you exactly what they are and how you sign up for them.
- Ignition Interlock: Some detailed information from the Minnesota rules regarding the Ignition Interlock Device which is “required” under many circumstances in Minnesota.
- Mankatodwi.com A resource for people involved in a DWI or DUI
Meet our Southern Minnesota Lawyers
Don’t delay. Call for your free legal consultation. We offer a no-obligation consultation so that you don’t make a mistake in this very important area of the law.
This law firm is very experienced, very effective, and yet very personable when interacting with me throughout my nerve-wracking legal process. I’m completely satisfied with the outcome of my case. I would hire the Kohlmeyer Hagen Law Office again without hesitation. And, I have since recommended them to several friends and acquaintances.Tom W., Client